Hi, we're Fever!
Fever is the leading entertainment discovery platform, with a mission to inspire people through experiences. We are looking for bar-raisers who want to work hard, have fun, and make history with us. Fever combines its marketplace and Secret Media Network through technology to reach over 30 million people every single week. Fever has also rolled out Fever Originals, which are proprietary events in which we follow a data-driven content creation strategy, using analytics to understand audiences and develop new, unique experiences.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Candlelight is a series of “Fever Originals” music concerts where we aim to create an accessible and ambient space to enjoy the works of the greatest musicians such as Beethoven, Aretha Franklin, and Beyonce. Our venues span from cemeteries to aquariums to mansions and other historic landmarks.
The series is currently in over 90 cities worldwide including Madrid, Barcelona, Bilbao, Sydney, Singapore, Berlin, Lisbon, London, Paris, Toronto, Lyon, Manchester, Brussels, São Paulo, Los Angeles, Chicago, and New York, and continues to grow rapidly.
You will be expected to:
· Help manage the events on-site ensuring the concert runs smoothly from conception to delivery, working with venues, other event staff, and artists.
· Coordinate and understand your duties whether it is validating tickets, or accommodating guests to their seats whilst representing the Fever brand.
· Ensure production material is correctly distributed in the venue such as candles.
· Set-up and dismantling of the event - ensure chairs, audio equipment, scenery, and required signs and posters are in place before the event, and then packed away after the event.
· Opportunity to partake in an exciting and rapidly growing event and the possibility to participate in other cities’ Candlelights.
· Represent the brand through professional management of the event and communication with artists and clients.
· Deal with any customer inquiries on-site.
In order to be successful in this role, you will:
· Previous event coordination experience, preferably music-related
· Excellent face-to-face communication skills
· Preferably accustomed to freelance work
· Highly organized and efficient. Leadership and time management skills are key
· A problem-solver with the ability to think strategically and efficiently when faced with issues on-site
· Willing to learn from mistakes and give feedback on ways of improving the Candlelight experience
· Preferable experience managing audio-visual equipment but not mandatory
You can expect to join a group of diverse, hardworking team players, where a cultural fit is someone willing to stay humble and learn, and can work nimbly. We welcome applications with unusual backgrounds with the expectation that the applicant will have acquired hard or soft skills and maturity throughout their experiences.
This role is located in Philadelphia.
· Opportunity to have a real impact in a high-growth global category leader
· Responsibility from day one and professional and personal growth
· A great work environment with a young, international team of talented people to work with!
Please send your resume to [email protected]