NETworks Presentations is seeking experienced Company Managers and Assistant Company Managers for the upcoming 2023-2024 Season. Theatrical touring experience is required. Upcoming productions include 1776, Beetlejuice, The Book of Mormon, Blue Man Group, Funny Girl, Hairspray, Les Misérables, Mean Girls, Peter Pan, and To Kill a Mockingbird. Employment expected to begin Summer 2023.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Directly oversee the tour management team and set the culture and tone for the company.
· Ensure company member’s adherence to policies and procedures.
· Administer payroll and applicable benefits for touring members.
· Audit nightly box office statements, finalize engagement settlements and liaise with local presenters to ensure adherence to booking agreements.
· Coordinate and manage transportation (bus/train/flight) and housing arrangements for the touring company.
· Serve as the human resources representative for the tour, monitoring active insurance claims, mediating personnel issues and generally looking after the safety and well-being of all touring company members.
Qualifications and Experience
· 3 – 5 years of company management and/or related industry experience.
· Strong understanding and interest in touring operations.
· Experience with presenter/venue relations, settlements, & box office statements.
· Experience managing union agreements, payroll processing, workers’ compensation, personnel management and group travel & housing.
· Most importantly a sense of humor, superior communication skills, sound judgement, compassion and a bulletproof poker face.
NETworks is committed to building and retaining an inclusive and diverse staff across all projects. As an equal opportunity at-will employer, we strive to create working environments that are welcoming, inclusive, and equitable. We do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, religion, color, disability, sex, gender identity/expression, sexual orientation, or national origin. Applicants of all ethnic and racial backgrounds, gender identities, and abilities are encouraged to apply.
NETworks Presentations is an industry-leading producer of touring theatrical productions, committed to delivering quality entertainment to audiences worldwide for more than 25 years.
Please submit cover letter, resume and references to [email protected], and include “Company Manager” or “Assistant Company Manager” in the subject line.